Friday, March 1, 2013

A Dose of Big Sky...

I'm going to apologize now for the picture overload. I actually wish I would've taken more because these photos don't even do the place justice.. but really I was too busy having fun! Let me just say, Big Sky is amazing! Probably the most beautiful place I've ever been. We arrived late Thursday night and enjoyed checking out our insane cabin. The views were gorgeous and we were located right across the street from one of the Moonlight runs. So all we had to do was strap on our boards, cross the street and down the mountain we went! Saturday was a bit of a bummer for me. It snowed like crazy all day long and with the wind and no visibility, I decided to sit that day out. The evenings were spent cooking delicious dinners, hanging in our awesome hot tub and enjoying some local nightlife. Overall, it was a great trip and I definitely want to go back! 

We've arrived
 Driving into Moonlight Basin

 Our cabin

 Amazing balcony views

 Hot tub time!

 First run of the trip
 Flip flops and board shorts...yes, he's from Arizona.
 Rooftop boarding...the video is even better!


 Cheers till next year!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful vacay! How fun! Is this in Montana?

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete