Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Would You? Wednesday...

 Happy first day of spring to you all! It's really feeling more like summer already around here but I'm not complaining! Hello (white) legs I haven't seen in months! Whoa. So I figured I'd kick off spring with a fun trend that I've had my eye on. Jumpsuits! Now, although I love these in theory I really have a hard time finding a jumpsuit/romper that actually fits my long torso/tall frame. We all know how unflattering that can be..if ya know what I mean. :/ Um ya, no thanks. But regardless, here are a few options I'm loving. What about you, would you?

 Asos
 Asos

4 comments:

  1. I love the first two! Not so sure I could pull off denim one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't like them long pants-like jump suits, but I have a black shorts jump suit I love to wear during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little capped sleeves on the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would really be one of those things I wouldn't know for sure until I actually tried one on.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete