Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Would You? Wednesday

It's Wednesday gals, which means we are that much closer to the weekend! Can I get a woo whoo!? I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far. I feel like I have so much to update you all on, but first we have to tackle today's WYW. So I'm not quite sure what exactly to call these. Track pants? Harem pants? Slouchy pants? It seems like I've heard it all. But I guess that's not really important. What really matters is would you actually wear them? I've spotted a few pairs that I'm close to pulling the trigger on and I tend to be drawn to more casual styles. Perfect for a comfortable weekend look I think. How bout you?


Would You? Wednesday


My Picks:
F21 $19.80 
F21 $19.80 (My favorite!)
F21 $22.80
Asos $37.30
Asos $50.87
And I'd looove to splurge on these! 
Asos $147.51

3 comments:

  1. I tried on a pair at F21 but I wasn't really sure how I felt about them ... I worried they were a tad on the Hammer pant side. Maybe I should try the sweats version those look super cute!

    Hope you are having a great week!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I agree with the Hammer comparison! They can be tricky..I think it's all about fit and styling. Good luck on finding the perfect pair! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes love them! Super cute and comfy

    ReplyDelete