Friday, August 24, 2012

A Dose of a Road Trip...

This summer has been filled to the brim with baby showers, the arrival of 2 new nieces, birthdays, and so much more! Even though a road trip was something I really wanted to do this summer, I just knew it wasn't gonna happen with this busy schedule. So when I heard this week's theme for Friday's Fancies was "road trip" I got super excited. Because if I can't go on a real one then I might as well plan a dream one. Right? So follow along with me to some of my "must-see" cities and the outfits I envision wearing while visiting! Here we go!

First stop, Denver!
ROAD TRIP


I've heard so many good things about Austin!
And of course a stop in my favorite city, Chicago!

Then some country music and line dancing!
And a visit to our Nation's capital is a must.
Road Trip



Finally how could any trip be complete without a visit to the city that never sleeps?

Now tell me, what cities are on your "must see" list?



21 comments:

  1. Love all your different options! the ny/dc outfits are especially fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick a favorite. They're all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have asked you for some fashion advice before I left for my road trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE road trips! These outfits are super adorable. Great post!
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to visit austin! and i love love love chicago! i want to go in the soring time when it's not freezzzziinnngg cold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your summer looks fun!
    Just started following you, your site is cute!

    TTYL

    Brooke

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a phenomenal post!! I LOVE the DC outfit, I would wear that in a heart-beat...it's too cute! So fun that you featured different outfits for each place on your destination "wish-list". Despite the lack of a road trip, it seems as though you have still had a busy summer!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the nashville look is my favorite :)

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you came up with so many different options -- I can't even pick a favorite! I really love the Denver and Chicago looks!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lOVE this!! such a fun idea and your outfits are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Austin look and the Nashville of course being from Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the idea behind your dream road trip - you are totally welcome in Nashville, I'll show you some honky tonks! My favorite outfit is the Austin one... so fab!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I love a good country bar! ;)

      Delete
  13. Love how you did an outfit for each city! I say each outfit is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love how you styled each look for the different cities, great looks you put together too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love this! I feel like I went "around the world."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute road trip inspired outfits! I love this idea! Just discovered your blog and I adore it! Following you xx

    http://www.twentiesgirlstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute!! Great post. New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete