Friday, August 3, 2012

A Dose of Creme...

Who ever said a t-shirt had to be boring? When I read that this week's Friday's Fancies theme was "t-shirt time" I knew immediately which one I'd be choosing for my inspiration! You see, I have a love for graphic tee's. I want to buy them constantly and if I could wear them to work, my closet would probably be full of them! So of course when I saw this shirt from Zoe Karssen it was love at first sight! (The sweatshirt version is just as cute!) 
 Anyone want to donate to my t-shirt fund? No?...Well, here's to hoping for a knock off version. :(
If that time comes, this is how I'd style my favorite tee. For day, I'd dress down a pair of leather shorts with some loafers and keep it simple with minimal jewelry. For night, a pair of killer heels and a collar necklace to fancy up that shirt! What would you pair your graphic tee with?

Creme De La Creme
 
*For more of Zoe Karssen's quirky designs check out their site here.
*And for more ways to wear a plain t-shirt check out a previous post I did here.


16 comments:

  1. Love both outfits! We were definitely on the same page with the white t, leather shorts, statement necklace and black heels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike Kelley! ;)

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with that tee! Loving how you paired it with leather shorts!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the white t and leather shorts look. those heels are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those heels! so fun. & cute clutches

    happy weekend!
    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. last time i was at madewell they had this awesome graphic tee paired with a blue triangle print skirt and it looked awesome, so that's what i'd do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I love this whole board! Totally something that I would wear. Going to check out that site right now :)

    Please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit... love the leather shorts!!! I can't wait to rock some leather looks this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking for a great pair for Fall too!

      Delete
  8. Ahh great minds think alike!! Love the edgy feel to your look, and um yes, knockoff version please?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or I'm thinking this could be an easy DIY?? :)

      Delete
  9. Great outfit! Especially love the bib necklace!

    xo
    Venessa
    http://www.everything-pretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, I love the necklace and those loafers...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll donate to your t-shirt fund if you'll donate to mine..... (that way, we feel better even though we're really just buying ourselves a shirt.) Works every time!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a very reasonable plan. ;)

      Delete
  12. LOVE this look. i've been really drawn to edgier accents recently...i guess i'm over all the neon and florals and breezy fabrics of summer! and yes, a DIY for this shirt sounds like a great idea...tshirt transfers anyone?

    ReplyDelete