Friday, August 10, 2012

A Dose of Gingham...

It's yet another installment of Friday's Fancies and this week it's all about gingham. Now I don't know about you, but when I think "gingham" I automatically picture picnic tables and preppy pastels. None of those things are really what I had in mind for a post today so instead, I'm gearing this look more towards Fall. (Since that's all I can think about!) Both of these outfits are exactly what I'm envisioning wearing come cooler months. Right now I have my eye out for the following:
1.Versatile button-downs
2. Jewel toned colors
3. Ankle boots
4. Animal prints
5. Pointed toe flats
6. Structured bags
What about you? What are you looking forward to purchasing for Fall?

Gingham Gorg

 

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I'm loving that shirt and the flats! Hope you have a great weekend.
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANKLE BOOTS! I really want a few pairs for the fall! I also am excited to get some big oversized sweaters.

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know that was called gingham. I love it though! I really am looking for dark denim jeans (colored) like dark yellow, dark purple and more warm colors for fall. I am always trying to find good button downs that are more fitted, and lumbar jack like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfits. I love diverse pieces! Fabulous post love. You have wonderful taste and a precious blog!
    I would mean SO much to me if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have our eyes on the same exact fall stuffs. i am seriously addicted to pointed flats. i almost bought two more pair yesterday from tjmaxx but stopped myself. hello shoe crazy hypnotic addicted to footwear moment.
    great looks as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that flowery necklace! It would add so much happiness to any fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have such an obsession with button downs lately

    ReplyDelete