Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Would You? Wednesday

I think by now most of us have embraced the power of a bright red lip. It adds a pop of color to any outfit and makes a statement. But come Fall we may be ditching our red lipstick and crossing over to the dark side. With dark lips that is....and I'm talking dark! Burgundy, blood red, whatever you wanna call it, it's fierce and totally sexy. So what do you think? Would you?





I think with a swipe of gloss on top it softens the look (above) and I'd be open to trying this on a night out come colder weather!
Here are some suggestions if your up for the challenge!


 Make Up Forever #N50 Aubergine

Nars Fast Ride
*If you missed the first installment of Would You? Wednesday, check it out here!

7 comments:

  1. I like it in theory, but Idk if i'm bold enough to try it :)


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. burgundies one of my favorite colors, but i don't think i could go this far haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love it... on them! I just totally don't think I could pull that off!!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd wear this trend but I think it's a matter of taste!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh gorgeous. i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete