Thursday, July 5, 2012

Attend an Outdoor Concert...Check.

 Miranda Lambert and Darius Rucker put on a great concert! I love that she rocked out on a pink guitar and microphone...she's girly and bad*** and I kinda love it! We got extremely lucky with the weather (thank goodness!) and it turned out to be a gorgeous night! The show ended with an awesome fireworks display! It was the perfect way to start my holiday. So that's another item crossed off my Summer Bucket List, woo whoo!



More pictures from yesterday to come!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect evening! Love your boots.

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Love the boots too!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-4th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE these pics! going to a summer concert is on my list this year so it got me all excited! and Miranda?!? !how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! an outdoor concert is definitely necessary. love these photographs girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh this is like my perfect day! so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete