Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Would You? Wednesday...

I thought I'd start a new series here called "Would You?" Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I'll be featuring a new trend/style and posing the question "would you?" (Kinda self explanatory I guess..ha.) I'm definitely a trend follower but there are times when something may just be a lil too wacky or daring for my taste. But I'd love to hear what you guys think! So first up, flower halos! Now let me hear it, would you?


unknown



This is a trend I am definitely on board with. I think they are gorgeous and can make a perfect outdoor wedding accessory (above). If you agree, how would you style yours?

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't.
    I don't think they would look good on me.

    But they are totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a crown of flowers, but I'm totally sure I would love having one.

    ReplyDelete