Friday, July 20, 2012

A Dose of Travel...

Happy Friday all! I'm linking up again with Long Distance Loving and this week it's all about European travel. Now I've never been to Europe but Paris would have to be top on my list! Below is my idea of the perfect Parisian travel ensemble. A pair of comfortable flats for exploring, a classic trench for temperamental weather, black skinnies and of course, a gorgeous Celine handbag (le duh)! This look would give those chic French girls a run for their money don't ya think!? 

Euro Trip

*Here's a lil extra European travel inspiration for ya:
This gorgeous gal just spent time in Paris and her pictures make me swoon!
This mama-to-be definitely has travel style down to an art form. Check out her adventures in France here. 

Hope you all have a great weekend.



13 comments:

  1. Paris is def on the top of my list of places to go! love this outfit you put together ;] esp that coat + the flats!

    happy weekend
    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your picks! I went for a Paris themed look today too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea, and great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove this outfit! Would definitely wear all the items... even in the US of A :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that trench + those shoes = perfection. so, so chic. i love it.

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's definitely the most perfect Paris outfit ever. Yeah I wish I was going there too! My boyfriend is going there in a couple of weeks and I'm beyond jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is perfectly Parisian. Love the trench and Celine bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look - its so Audrey Hepburn I love it! Hit the nail on the head for the Paris look :)

    http://theaccessory-streetstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. obsessed with those flats. So cute. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is SO chic and perfect for a trip to Paris.. love the flats, trench, bag.. can I just have it all please?!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit would definitely give the French girls a run for their money!
    Loving the flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! love that coat so so much! just stumbled upon your blog, love your style.

    excited to follow along and read more! :)

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete