Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Would You? Wednesday...

The holidays are here and I can't even believe it! It's been in the 80's this week so forget about those scarfs and chunky sweaters! This Thanksgiving I'll need something festive that won't have me sweating by noon. I'm thinking shorts and tights would be perfect. It gives me an excuse to wear those summer duds one last time. (Hopefully.)

 Denim cut-offs and colored tights can be a great casual option for hanging with the family during the day.

And for something a little dressier in the evenings, leather shorts, printed tights and a blazer would do the trick!

Now what do you think? Would you try shorts with tights?

*I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! It was last year on Thanksgiving that my nephew surprised us by saying he was "thankful for the baby in mommy's tummy" and now here I am a year later with the cutest, most sweetest lil niece ever. I can't even imagine our family without her. Those two lovies have brought us all so much joy this year so I know I have plenty to be grateful for this season. :)


3 comments:

  1. Shorts and tights are perfect for Autumn :)




    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course that I like short with tights !

    do you want to follow each other ?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think shorts with tights is a great look for those still in warmer weather for the holidays. Wishing it was a little warmer right now so I could rock this look. Adore ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete