Monday, October 8, 2012

Lulu*s Style Studio Recap...

Better late than never right? So two weeks ago I attended the Lulu*s Style Studio event at the Monorchid in Phoenix. This was my first ever "blogger" event so I brought along my wing woman, Erica! We had such a great time! The event space is an art gallery which they transformed in order to showcase all sorts of fun things including makeup touch ups, a bar for mocktails by POM, a photo booth, a swag table with tons of freebies and shopping of course!


 We received these cute shopping totes upon arrival, filled with a Lulu*s gift card and other fun coupons!

 Doing some shopping!

 Erin from Calivintage held a styling contest and all the contestants ended up winning a item of their choice! Pretty sweet deal!

 (I'm wearing H&M black coated skinnies, F21 top, Zara heels and my "Indian" purse I scored at TJMaxx)
My best part of the night was getting up the courage to introduce myself to Mara! We talked for a bit and she's the sweetest! She shared her favorite Fall trends with the crowd (which included peplum) and approached me afterwards complimenting me on my top! Awe shucks! :)

After all the fun was over we headed over to Pizzeria Bianco. If you haven't heard of it, it's only like the most popular pizza place in all of Arizona! I'd never been so of course I was beyond excited to finally try it. But as my luck would have it, I started getting the worst headache which made me sick to my stomach. I took one bite and almost lost it. :( I couldn't even enjoy what's supposed to be one of the best pizza places in the US. So sad. I must go back asap!
At least Erica looks like she had a good time. :)

Minus getting sick, the night was so much fun! I walked away with tons of goodies including eye shadows, hair ties, nail polishes and scooped up this cute dress!

6 comments:

  1. That really stinks that you got a headache and couldn't enjoy the pizza. I'm always on a mission to find the best slice of pizza wherever I go. =)
    Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you were sick but you definitely look really cute and you can't tell you are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neon and I'm always a sucker for fringe! Looks like a great time, slightly jealous;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty - could wear it all year!
    http://theaccessorymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool event! The dress you won is really cute. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you looked adorable! what a fun event :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete