Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Would You? Wednesday...

The turtleneck. I think it's always been an item of clothing people either love or hate. For me, it's always been a love! I can distinctly remember a year or so ago getting ready to go out on a Sat night and I was donning a black sweater turtleneck and my roommate gave me the "are you really wearing that?" look. Ha! I guess it's just works for some and not for others. And after seeing some of the stylish ways these ladies are wearing them, I'd say the turtleneck is making a comeback. (Although, personally I don't think they ever "left".) Now what about you? Are you a fan of turtlenecks?



Elin's take..

I love the hair haphazardly tucked in and those heels! I mean, how could you not wanna sport these looks!?

1,2,3,4,5

Or maybe not.
:)

8 comments:

  1. After being forced into many holiday-themed turtlenecks as a child, I've decided they're not for me. Haha. However, I do love when people pair a simple black turtleneck with an awesome statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..I'm having a total flashback! And I definitely rocked a themed turtleneck to an Ugly Sweater Christmas party a few years ago!

      Delete
  2. I totally love turtlenecks, glad they're back! Although they never went away for me haha. Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they are really my style but they do look fab on some people!

    Marci
    http://wakinguptothis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love turtlenecks! I don't care if people think I look like my grandma :) They are wrong! And you're totally right about those heels. Amaazzing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am never very good at pulling off turtlenecks, but all of these looks are fabulous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute photos :) love the quote ahaha but i really love turtlenecks. let's follow each other? please check out my baby blog and let me know

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ♡i have a international giveaway going on! you can win an amazing clutch :)

    ReplyDelete