Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Would You? Wednesday...

With the lackluster winter we've been having here, I can't help but look ahead a few months towards spring. I'm sure a few of you located in the Midwest or East coast might be a little depressed by the idea that your spring and summer wardrobes are a long ways away, so I apologize in advanced. :( But today's trend up for debate is bermuda shorts. These were all over the S/S 2013 runways! Most styles were updated with a more relaxed, over sized and slouchy feel to them. And I gotta say, I'm loving it. Now it's your turn, would you..or will you be wearing bermuda shorts come spring?


 



*On a funny note: I remember reading a quote from guest editor Victoria Beckham (whom I love!) in the September issue of Glamour magazine, she stated that bermuda shorts are one of her fashion "don'ts" and prohibited them from being featured in the magazine. Hmmm, I wonder if she would still stand by that? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. obsessed with the ones in the second look from j.crew! so perfect for spring. cant wait :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shorts, particularly Bermuda ones, however they aren't really the right cut for by body shape :( I swear I have seen Beckham in bermuda shorts!!!
    http://theaccessorymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete