Friday, December 21, 2012

A Dose of a Wishlist...

Happy Friday gals. This week has been a crazy one but one filled with so many great moments! Tuesday I celebrated my birthday with family and friends, last night I went to a concert (Dustin Lynch)/ugly sweater party and tonight my family is having our annual Gingerbread house decorating party! In the midst of all that, I managed to finish my Christmas shopping finally! Whew! I'll be doing a recap of all those festivities after the holiday madness dies down a bit. But I figured today I would share a few things I put on my Christmas wishlist.  What did you wish for this holiday season?

 
Christmas Wishlist

Since I probably won't be posting again until after the holidays I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Thank you for reading this silly blog of mine and taking the time to comment. It really does make my day! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! My family had a gingerbread making party last year and it was so so much fun! Happy Holidays

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete