Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Recap

My birthday celebration
Christmas Eve party

Christmas lights

Mom's Christmas tree

Stockings

Christmas morning mimosas
Some sibling love (and my adorable nephew!)
Christmas swag
new kicks

Stila In The Light eyeshadow palette

Testing out his new big wheel

Picking up Sprinkles cupcakes for Grandma's birthday

Our snowboarding trip gone bad...very bad.

Drowning our sorrows in the lodge


Besides the near death (no exaggeration) snowboarding trip, my holiday festivities were amazing. They included a couple of birthday celebrations, Christmas Eve parties, holiday lights, Christmas brunch, opening presents, some football, snow (and ice) and soaking in some great memories! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday as well! This year has been a whirlwind and I cant wait to ring in the new year this weekend! Here's to 2012! Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve!

*I also recieved a new Iphone 4S for my birthday...so come follow me on Instagram @lmrickerd!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas Morning Mimosas! I need to try that out next year!

    ReplyDelete