Thursday, December 1, 2011

A dose of holiday giving...








December has crept up on us already and like I said before, I am determined to get my holiday shopping done early this year! So to get the giving flowing I compiled a list of affordable gift ideas for anyone on your list. Take a peak and start crossing off your list!

1.  For the bachelor/bachelorette pad,  a "home plate" welcome mat or zesty measuring spoons.
2. For the fashion forward,  a preppy tie or sparkly clutch.
3. For the gadget lover, headphones with their favorite team logo or a fashionable iPhone cover.
4. For the fitness fanatic, personalized golf balls or a flirty yoga mat sling.
5. For the partyer, sleek steel shot glasses
6. And for the do-gooder, a gift that gives back.

1 comment:

  1. yes, please! Good ideas as I have not finished my shopping either!

    ReplyDelete