Thursday, December 8, 2011

A dose of glam...

For me, December is a month filled with a slew of birthdays (including yours truly), Christmas parties and of course, New Year's Eve. I love any excuse to dress up so when this time of year rolls around I'm always on the look out for the perfect birthday dress and a festive holiday look. This season there are so many different trends you can try without breaking the bank. Here are a few that I've got my eye on.

The not so typical LBD
Winter Whites

 Metallics

Sparkle with Sequins


Animal Prints
 Stand out in a sea of LBD's and rock some red



1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I think, at the moment, I'm more into sequin. Found you by way of the wiegands and am following. Enjoy your weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh LOVE that last red dress. So lovely! Just found your blog & love it!

    ReplyDelete