Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Would You? Wednesday...

Clogs


Yesterday I was browsing Cup of Jo and came across these adorable Swedish Hasbeens. I was thinking they really do make for the perfect summer shoe. I just think clogs are a timeless look..a la Jane Birkin! I envision them paired with a midi length sundress or some wide leg denim and white tee. I actually remember having a pair in elementary school (anyone remember Dr. Scholls!?) and I'm pretty sure my mother probably had several pairs at one point.  So, note to self: save a pair for my future daughter! :) What do you ladies think? Would you?

6 comments:

  1. YES! Obsessed with Swedish has evens. My bank account, however, is not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bank account isn't a fan either. :( I'm on the hunt for a cute knock off pair though!

      Delete
  2. For they are very hit or miss. When I find the right pair they are to DIE FOR, but sometimes the wrong proportion makes them bad bad bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Plus I have a big foot so that could be very unflattering!

      Delete
  3. I would honestly, but every time I tried on a pair, my feet looked extremely unflattering , so I guess I'm just not blessed with the ability to wear various types of shoes (sandals are also very hard to choose for me)

    Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete