Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Would You? Wednesday...

So like always, I set out searching online for one thing and 2 hours later find myself totally sidetracked and I have completely forgotten what I was looking for in the first place. Does that happen to you? Ok, good. Anyways, my original idea for today was based on this post. Do you see how fabulous Jessica Alba is making her second piercing look?! I love it. I've never wanted to pierce my ears again but now I can't help but be tempted.  But instead of raising the question about piercings I decided to take it a step further. What do you ladies think about ear cuffs? Even if you're not wanting to make that second (or third!) hole a permanent one, you can always add some glam or edge with one of these! So would you? 


I really don't think I could ever get away with wearing something like the above right but I do like this dainty heart cuff! These are tempting as well!




*Apologies, I was unable to find the original source of these images. 

1 comment:

  1. i've always been tempted to get another piercing...but ear cuffs have never interested me!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete