Friday, January 18, 2013

A Dose of Prabal Gurung for Target Collection...

Happy Friday gals! If you haven't heard yet, Prabal Gurung is the next designer who will be teaming up with Target. While I've been really disappointed when it comes to these collaborations lately, (Neiman Marcus holiday collection? Huge flop!)  I've gotta say I'm looking forward to February 10th! I mean, the floral prints, bright neon's, pretty dresses and those shoes! I just all so perfect for Spring. And did I mention that it's totally affordable? Score! I might just be waiting outside my local Target come Sunday morning! Below are three looks I've got my eye on.
 
Prabal Gurung for Target Collection

 
So what do you guys think? You can check out the entire collection here. Do you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment