Thursday, March 4, 2010

WM Phx Open..

This past weekend I joined Megan and Nick at the "Waste Management Phoenix Open". Horrible name if you ask me. Or perfect I guess due to the rowdy crowd that Phoenix draws...I wondered, do all PGA tournaments involve dressing up like John Daley, excessive drinking and foam fingers??? I think not, but that's Arizona for you...any excuse to dress up and party will draw a huge crowd! lol
Anyways, we had a great time and the weather couldn't have been better! (Seeing as on Sunday it poured all day long!)
Nick in his "twister" pants. I think he was the highlight of the tournament! Fooooorrre!
P.S. These pants are actually real golf attire...if you'd like a pair, I know you do, check out loudmouth.com! You cant tell from the pic, but the shirt matches! Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment