Thursday, March 4, 2010

All grown up...

March 2nd my baby bro Cameron turned 18! I can't believe it, it seems like yesterday that my sis and I were painting his nails and putting bows in his hair! (cuz that's what big sisters do.) Good thing my mom has a grandson because all of her kids are grown adults now!

This is my favorite picture of baby Cam! I wanted to dress him in this onesie everyday! It was my favorite! He was probably the cutest of us all! ( P.S. notice the air Jordan's! haha..too cute. I think we still have them saved somewhere!)

Brock had to help Uncle Cameron open his presents!

Happy 18th Birthday Uncle Cameron!!
This is about the 4th time he blew out those candles! lol No one minds a little drool on their cake.. right?
Brock decorated and did the candles for Uncle Cameron all by himself!

Wait, who's birthday was it again...? I'm pretty sure Brock thinks his birthday comes once a month now!

Happy 18th Birthday Cameron! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't believe our baby brother is all grown up...I am seeing first hand with mine that they grow up too fast. Love these boys!

    ReplyDelete