Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Crop Top

The Crop Top

The crop top..I've seen them on the runways and thought to myself, "would I ever" or actually, "could I ever" pull this off in real life? Well, after seeing it on Krystal I'm totally inspired to try this trend! Above is my take on how to make this look work a night out with your man or maybe brunch with the girls. So it's official, I'm on a mission to find the perfect crop top as well as the perfect occasion to wear it! What about you? Would you dare to bare?
 
If your not sure, here's a lil more inspiration for ya! Gosh that Emerson, she does no wrong.
1/2/3/4
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this trend. I wore crop tops almost exclusively for my recent vacation!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking a beach vacation would be the perfect excuse to rock this! :) Hopefully I'll be seeing some pics from your vacay on your blog soon!

      Delete
  2. so very gorgeous! and i am just in love with the day look!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete