Friday, October 21, 2011

A dose of Fashion...

The blog world is a big one and it continues to grow, so I love when I happen to stumble across local (Arizona) fashion bloggers. It seems as though Arizona is kind of lacking presence in the fashion blog world...it could be the 100 degree weather that makes getting dress miserable! Um layers? No thank you. So I've decided to share some of my recent favorites! Maybe you've seen them or maybe you have some you want to suggest. Either way, I'd love to hear your thoughts!



This gorgeous gal was just featured in The Phoenix New Times magazine! You can check it out here and if you take a peak at some outfit posts you will surely become a fan of her fab style. (and her great hair!)



This duo are former Arizona Republic reporters. If your a local, you will definitely want to put them on your reading list. Their newly created blog features local fashion trends, events, deals and of course, great outfit posts.



944 Magazine labeled this gal a "must read". I kinda would love to have her closet!


So there you have it. I hope these will become some of your favorites as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment