Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ASU Graduation 2009


I'm sitting here about to leave for my graduation ceremony and it just doesn't seem real! If you've been living under a rock the last few weeks you might not be aware that The President of the United States, Barack Obama will be our key note speaker! Can you believe that? Really? I feel so lucky to have the chance to experience such a "once in a lifetime" thing! So, maybe that's the reason it's taken me so long..lol...so I could experience this moment right now. No matter what your politics might be, how many people can say they saw and heard the President speak in person! It will be a story for the future kids! I'm sure I'll be posting an update later with all the crazy details and some pics of me in my waaayy to big for me cap and gown! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment