Thursday, February 16, 2012

A dose of Print...


Print Pant

These lovely ladies are showing us just how to rock the print pant and I personally, cant wait to get my hands on a pair. I know these may be a lil' too daring for some, but Anh shows us that you can still wear them in a subtle and work appropriate way. But if your brave enough, you can go all out like Krystal, in head to toe floral. So go bold with a pointy toe heel, bright colored blouse and your favorite neon clutch, or just let the pants make the statement with nude pumps, a white button-down and a classic trench. Either way, these are sure to turn heads!


4 comments:

  1. I know she got them altered to fit better but I love the 5 inch and up ones the most. I just got a printed pair of pants in Zara last week, can't wait to wear them :)

    Great post.

    Www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving prints too!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore printed trousers,especially like in the first photo <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post! I love Atlantic-Pacific and 9to5 chic! And Julia, from Gal Meets Glam is rocking the floral trousers, as well! Anyways, Following you on GFC now. Come say hi and follow if ya like. XO
    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete