Monday, January 19, 2009

Dont worry I survived..

Me and Neal on Pacific Beach
I know its been a week but I am back from San Diego and I am alive and well! So we didn't end up hang gliding but I still had an amazing time! The weather was perfect and we spent the days riding "beach cruisers" up and down the boardwalk and laying on the beach! I cant remember the last time I was on a bike so at first Ill admit, I was a lil' rusty and Neal was worried I might do some damage to myself or someone else! But like they say, you never forget and I got into the swing of things and we had so much fun! I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't even think to bring flip flops so I had to buy a pair while I was there! Those lucky San Diagans..80 degrees in Jan! I guess the weather isn't too different here but we don't have the beautiful beach to enjoy! I already miss it but Neal goes back to San Diego in Feb so maybe, just maybe....Ill be crossing my fingers!





No comments:

Post a Comment